Make a Submission
Last Updated on Monday, 30 May 2011
Community knowledge and experience will form an important base for the work of the Review of the 2010-11 Flood Warnings and Response.
Victorians, particularly those from flood-affected areas, have been encouraged to contribute to the review through written submissions addressing the review’s terms of reference. Individuals have also been encouraged to contribute to local forums and municipal groups making submissions to the review.
Written submissions to the review closed on Friday, 27 May 2011.
How written submissions will be used:
- Submissions to the review are no longer being accepted.
- Where permissible, the review may decide to publish submissions on the internet.
- If submissions are published on the internet, contact details other than your name and your town/suburb will be removed before publishing.
- The review will not publish submissions if it believes that the submission material is (or could be) defamatory, offensive, contravenes anti-discrimination or anti-vilification legislation or is outside the scope of the terms of reference.
- Submissions may be cited in the interim or final reports prepared by the review. Again, contact details other than your name and your town/suburb will not be cited in any reports or material published by the review.
- The review will not automatically contact you in relation to your submission but reserves the option to contact you if required.